Lake Mart Esso is looking for professional, responsible Retail Store Supervisor to help organize our retail store in Kincardine.
· Full-time, Permanent (40 hours a Week)
· As soon as Possible (Urgent)
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· 3 years to less than 5 Year
· Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Authorize payments by cheque, Authorize return of merchandise, Assign sales workers to duties, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, Organize and maintain inventory.
· Order merchandise
· Establish work schedules
· Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and digital marketing is an Asset.
· Diploma or Certificate in Business management is an Asset.
Security and Safety
· Criminal Record Check
· Retail business
· Retail salespersons and sales clerks, Cashiers
· Own Transport
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Tight deadlines.
· Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume.
*****This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans.
******Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities